Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Farm Manufacture History Videos

I came across so many history videos that I spent my time collecting them. I haven't had a chance yet to look at any of them. And some of these may be redundant with links I have in other postings in this blog. In fact, one of the purposes of this blog is to sort out and organize the farming information. Now that Blogspot supports embeded videos, I'm trying that as a why to more quickly spot redundant video references.

Compilation of 200 videos

Compilation of 50 IH videos

I forgot I had this posting. I need to sort these into the appropriate section.

Old IH pull combine (source) A feed augur mounted at just one end.
CaseIH StoryIH Axial Flow Combine, steiger history is in Steiger posting (some comments are interesting), The evolution of the Quadtrac design

Video History of John Deere, 7:34, go to 0:30 to skip artsy intro.
MegaFactories John Deere Documentary, 1:13:50   1:35:07    59:07    43:39(costs $1.99)

History of John Deere combines

What Killed Oliver, 35:19

1979-86 History of  AC Gleaner N Series Rotary


John Deere

The self-scouring steel plow video




















International Harvestor and JI Case


A 2:13 CaseIH video of stills to celebrate their 175th anniversary and then some video clips. Once again, I'm hoping that Facebook won't loose the video. And McCormick's 1831 is older than Case's 1842.
Doug Warters Come on guys, the majority of the retro stuff in this video is IH. I'm not denying IH's contributions to the current company, but this year is about CASE. Yet another massive marketing failure...

A video of how a "modern" IH 403 works.

Screenshot at -10:46 (source) ["Old Timer" animations]    12' grain header, 50 bushel tank







































Screenshot

Massey-Ferguson











Combines Harvesters Threshers posted

Holt  (Caterpillar) History They started as the Stockton Wheel Co.



No comments:

Post a Comment